Should I Go Back to Work After Having Kids?
No comments have been added
Here are some things to consider when deciding whether or not to go back to work after having kids…
- Calculate daycare costs and what percentage they will be of your family income.
- Staying at home could result in a loss of earning power over the years if you do decide to rejoin the workforce later.
- Can save money by preparing meals.
- Can save money on transportation costs.
- Can save money on costs of maintaining a professional wardrobe.
Daycare pros and cons
- Can help kids develop social skills
- Can help with academic achievement
- Kids can be more prone to illness.
- Kids can behave more aggressively, especially if the daycare center is not a good fit.