Raising children can be one of the most rewarding things to do in life; however it can come with a LOT of extra expense right from the beginning! This can be shocking for most first-time parents, so here are few tips to save on baby items!
- Choose items that could be used for either a boy or a girl.
- Buy some items second-hand, or share clothes with friends!
- Purchase items that can grow with your child, from cribs that can convert to toddler bed, to clothes that your baby may not quite fit into yet.
- Avoid unnecessary items…like clothing and products for moms who nurse. You can probably choose items in your wardrobe now that will work, just fine.
- Purchase smaller, space-saving items, rather than larger pieces, like high chairs.
- Feed your child what you are eating, or mash up your own baby food.
- Get crafty and create your own nursery decorations.
- Don’t buy a diaper bag. You can make it with a backpack, or even a large bag you may already have!
For more information, click here!